How Sezzle Works
Shop Now, Pay Later, No Interest
For U.S. Customers
Sezzle is an online payment platform that allows you to pay for your order through 4 small installment payments, spread over 6 weeks, rather than paying the full amount at once. Sezzle is 100% secure and does not charge you interest on your payments.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select Sezzle at checkout.
- Sign up or login to Sezzle with the bank account you would like to use.
- Confirm your purchase.
- Sezzle will schedule automatic payments over six weeks, interest-free.
- Pay in four equal installments every two weeks with zero interest.
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR THIS?
- Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you’re a ward of the state in Nebraska)
- Have a valid U.S. mobile number and email address
- Have an active U.S. bank account
- Order must be at least $35 not including SALE items.
HOW DO I MANAGE PAYMENT INSTALLMENTS?
The first 25% is due at the time of the transaction, but the remaining 75% is due over 3 easy payments scheduled across 6 weeks.
Repayments are automated from your bank account on file and you always have the option of paying off your purchase early by signing into your User Dashboard.
If the balance is paid by the due date, no fees will be incurred.
If your scheduled payment fails to process, you will be charged a $10 failed payment fee.
If you would like to reschedule your payment, the first reschedule is always free, but subsequent rescheduling will cost $5. Rescheduling a payment is limited to a date within the next two weeks.
HOW CAN I APPLY?
To set up your account, simply select Sezzle at checkout and fill out the required information. It only takes a few seconds and (subject to approval) once you have created your Sezzle shopping account, you never have to apply again and can continue to use it as much as you like.
WHEN DO I RECEIVE MY PURCHASE?
We ship your order as soon as possible. You will get an email shipping notification once your package is ready for mail pick-up. If you leave your phone number at checkout, our system automatically sends you a text message with delivery updates too.
For More Information About Sezzle:
Please remember, we do not allow SEZZLE orders under $35 or for Discounted merchandise. Any Returns or exchanges for orders paid with Sezzle installments will be for IN STORE credit only.
To learn more about Sezzle, click here.